look at the pixel work go!!!!!
1. What time were you born?: i don't know.
2. If you were a tree, what kind would you be?: deciduous
3. What is your favorite city?: they're too similar.
4. If you could make one amendment to the Constitution, what would it be?: women would be people, not property
5. If you were going to visit a third world country, what would it be?: india
6. Would you rather see the Eiffel Tower or Big Ben?: eiffel tower
7. If you were to study a second (or third) language, what would it be?: french
8. Would you rather spend the day at the End of the Oregon Trail
Interpretive Center or the Oregon History Museum?: dying at the bottom of a well
9. Would you rather go bungee jumping or parachuting?: bunjee jumping
10. If you desperately needed money for college and your only option was the armed forces, would you choose the army, navy, or air force?: oh no! not army, not navy, i'd take air force, by default, not by preference.
11. You are Chuck in "Cast Away". Would you open that last package?: YUS.
12. You have a choice of traveling by canoe or water bike on the Columbia.
Which do you choose?: water bike!
13. What musical instrument do you wish you could play?: sitar! drum kit
14. Would you rather attend a Barney concert or play Pokèmon all day?: play POKEMON all day.
15. Would you rather attend a math or social studies conference?: social studies, it would be more beneficial, 'cause I would process more data.
16. You must study a medical profession in college. You choose surgeon or
ER doctor?: oh no! uhh duhhh duhh... ER docter... I don't like pretenses.
17. You have the opportunity to speak face to face to an actor/actress whom
you don't particularly like. What do you say?: Why do you feel as though you are an acceptable choice for the public to raise on a pedestal of fame and notoreity? oh yeah? Well, I fear that I disagree with you. Now if you bare with me for just a moment longer, while I relieve my pistol from it's resting place in my holster upon my waste band, I will willingly relieve you of your position of undue fame. Thank you for your time, sleep well tonight... MUTHAFUCKA!!! Just kidding.
18. You must get either your belly button or eyebrow pierced. Which do you
choose?: oh no! my least favourites. you jerk. belly button. eyebrows are too sacred. wait... so are belly buttons! ahhh. fine. i surrender. belly button it is.
19. Summer boredom is really catching up to you. Do you listen to music or
watch TV?: listen to music! easier on the eyes.
20. You must get a tattoo. What is it of or what does it say?: the symbol for earth! or a peace symbol! or the symbol for venus/woman! all three! hahahahha
21. Would you rather swim in a (clean) lake or pool?: pool. then I'll know more or less what is on the bottom.
22. You are given a camera and told to photograph your day. Are the
majority of your pictures of people or things/objects?: things, because I am lonely.
23. You enter a store. Do you go left or right?: STRAIGHT.
24. You must dye your hair hot pink or bright red. Which do you choose?: bright red. hands down.
25. Would you rather watch FOX, NBC, or WB11 for the news?: oh no! I hate their news! NBC, but aren't they all the same network, or something?
26. Your senior pictures are scheduled. Do you choose to have them taken
indoors or outdoors?: indoors; outdoors is an option?
27. You are getting married. Do you choose to have the event take place in
a church or the outdoors?: outdoors! I am not religious.
28. Would you rather travel to Germany or Africa?: yikes, AFRICA.
29. You are stranded on the side of the road. Do you hitchhike, walk, or
take the bus?: walk a bit, then take the bus.
30. You must participate in one leg of a triathlon (run, bike, or swim).
Which one is it?: Bike, because it accompanies a machine.
31. Where would you like future Olympic games to be held?: the moon, obviously. NO GRAVITY would help everyone out SOOO much.
32. Would you rather be extremely hot or extremely cold?: I can never decide. Extremely cold, because cold numbs pain and you'd just go into a totally numb state eventually, before you died, say.
33. You buy hand lotion. Is it scented or not?: Not.
34. You want to see a movie with friends. Would you rather go to a drive-in
or the same ol' theater?: haha that scenerio could never occur. if it was realistic my life situation, I would say same old theater.
35. You must put together a puzzle. Do you choose 2,500 or 5,000 pieces?: what the fuck do you think? 2 500. I'd throw about 2 100 out the window, and just make a very tiny, very incomplete puzzle, too.
36. Would you rather spend the day with Cookie Monster or Big Bird?: Cookie Monster, because a) he is less moody, and b) what do you mean? of course cookie monster, he's just be giving you cookies and big blue hugs all day long, and c) he has a way better sense of humour
37. The only jobs you could land for the summer are at McDonald's or a gas
station. Which do you prefer?: gas station. hands down.
38. You are given $30. What do you do with it?: save it in a book.
39. And finally, the oh-so-popular question of: You are stranded on an
island. You can have one thing, but not another human. What do you
choose?: the titanic. and yes, in the state it is currently in today, all decaying. yes. that is what I want.